What I Wore: Chambray & White Lace

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit style fashion denim chambray ootd white lace dress target h&m
Can we take a minute and talk about how much I love this chambray shirt? I have been on the hunt for one for over a year but button up shirts and I don't get along. The curse of a curvy body means I'm never able to find one to fit over my chest without gaping, or even worse, finding one that fits over my ginormous hips. With that said... I have found my miracle shirt (!!!) I have seriously worn this shirt more times than I care to admit, but I can't help it, I love the shirt so darn much! I especially love how easily I'm able to mix it with other things in my wardrobe. Maybe it's time I try to find more button up shirts instead of writing them off completely.

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit style fashion denim chambray ootd white lace dress target h&m
blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit style fashion denim chambray ootd white lace dress target h&m
Apart from the shirt, I've been busy with my sister trying to build a patio for my mom's back yard. This thing is monstrously huge and takes up almost half the backyard. Yikes! We sure have our work cut out for us. Yesterday we ripped up all the sod which was a feat in itself because everything is still so wet in the backyard meaning it weighs a ton! Then in the next week we are hoping to dig out the patio area and start laying the limestone, sand and bricks (and potentially build a fire pit). Our goal is to have it done by mothers day. Think we can do it? I'm hoping we can.

Truthfully I can't wait to get this patio built because I want to have barbeques and parties so badly! I love having a place to relax outside in the spring and summer and once this patio is done I have a feeling I'm going to spend all my free time out there. I'm also going to need a place to relax because I have a feeling my body will be super sore after all the digging and heavy lifting, haha. It's going to be worth it though! I just have to keep telling myself that!

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit style fashion denim chambray ootd white lace dress target h&m
blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit style fashion denim chambray ootd white lace dress target h&m
blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details
Shirt + Purse: Target | Dress: H&M | Shoes: Jules & James via Payless | Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

Well lovelies, I'm off to do what I do best... dig! This patio won't build itself (as much as I wish it would).

Happy Monday!

♥ Megan