Back in the Saddle Again!

Guess what everybody... I'm back! New blog name, new look, and oh yeah, it's my birthday, so I'm a new age too! Woohoo! Things couldn't get any better!

blog wanderlust whimsy megan birthday 26

Not only is today my 26th birthday (ick, what a weird age to be) but I can't tell you how excited I am to be blogging again! I really miss being inspired, creative, and most importantly I miss chatting with all my blog friends (and making new friends too)! I know it sounds cheesy, but that's the part I miss the most! So I've decided to get back in the saddle and start being more active on here!

My year in Disney really ate up a lot of my time to the point where if I had any free time it was spent sleeping or cleaning the house. But now that life has settled a bit and I'm back in Canada, I can't wait to get started. I made sure to write down all my ideas for the past year, even if I didn't have the time to write about them. So making these ideas into a reality is going to be lots of fun!

I hope you will all join me in this new chapter of life and don't forget to follow via bloglovin seeing as GFC will be gone in a few months!

Later days lovelies!!!

♥ Megan