Phone Interview Tomorrow!

Tomorrow at 9:30am I will be taking part in an informal interview for Yummy Jobs. What this means is they want to get to know me and my past experiences to see if I'm good for the program. If they like what they hear and want to get to know me more I'll be invited to the next round which are the in-person interviews this November in Montreal. (I know I've mentioned this before, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate).

Oh boy, here we go! I can't wait to write about this whole process! I've been searching the internet for advice on applying but the only thing I can find are the stories of people once they became members of the Cultural Representative Program. No one has really taken the time to write out the whole application process so that's what I've decided to do. I'm hoping in the future if anyone wants to apply to the program they can use my blog as a reference point and as a place to ask questions.

Until then, does anyone have any pointers for phone interviews? Are they really that different from in-person ones?

Later Days
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥