What I Wore: Don't Blink

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details
Alright kids, I like to keep it real here on Wanderlust & Whimsy so I'm going to come right out and say it...
I hate pants. I hate how they accentuate my thighs, I hate having to hem them because I'm short, and most importantly I hate how impossible it is to find a pair that will stay up on these big ole birthing hips of mine (dear clothing companies: please add 1 damn inch to the top of your pants!) That being said, pants can also be great if you're a curvy girl like me and you just don't feel like dealing with chub rub. So here I am. In pants. Which I hate. But you know what? That's ok. Because I've figured out the best way to combat my pants problem is by wearing an awesome nerdy t-shirt!

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details
I know, I know. Everyone loves cute dresses, but I'd be lying to you and myself if I didn't say I LOVE my nerdy t-shirts and I enjoy wearing them just like this. Nothing fancy; no crazy heels, no sparkly jewelry, no gorgeous hairstyles. Nope. This is me through and through. One day I'll be super girly and the next super nerdy, that's just who I am! Not to mention I'm a GIANT Doctor Who fan, so buying this shirt was a no brainer.

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details
As for accessories, I tend to keep things simple when I'm out and about. The bracelet I wore because the marble part reminds me of the Weeping Angels and my bag (which you are probably sick of seeing) has turned into my trusty camera bag. Then I threw on some studded black flats and my pink glasses and I was set for a day of cemetery exploring on one of the hottest days we've had this summer. (Oh boy was it hot!)

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details
blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details
Shirt: Universal Studios | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Bracelet: Found on the road when I was a kid Glasses: Clearly Contacts: Love L740 Cotton Candy | Bag: Little Black Bag

We ended the day off with 5 consecutive games of Smash Up, and a new game addiction. I thought Pandemic was fantastic, but oh man, Smash Up is even better! Not to mention, winning 5 out of 5 games was pretty awesome! Greg might disagree with me though! haha

I hope you had a great weekend!

♥ Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hence, consider checking out the many brands of electronic cigarette kit that you can find in a cigarette store online. You will find these ideal to use and easy to find Carton Of Newport 100S. Check out these cigarettes and purchase the best brand that you can trust Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. You can find one brand that you would love, which comes with a reasonable price. You can do your health a favor by opting for a safe and healthy smoking device that has a fabulous taste and plenty of benefits for you Newport Cigarettes. Purchase one now and you will definitely enjoy any brand that you can experience great benefits with every use Tobacco Store.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥