July Wishlist

blog wanderlust whimsy megan outfit details

Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

As with all my other wishlists, this month's is an eclectic mix of pretty things. Looking at this list I think it's safe to say cut outs, scallops, gold and graphic prints are my recent musings, but I'm also really loving all things retro as I *FINALLY* got around to watching Mad Men. I've only watched 5 episodes but I'm hooked. And if this book could help me achieve all the cute hairstyles from that show then I'd be set for life!

What's on your wishlist this month?

♥ Megan

1 comment:

  1. Electronic cigarette kits are truly ideal to use because you get to protect yourself from serious illnesses by using these instead of tobacco cigarettes Buy Cigarettes Online. You can enjoy a good smoke during your coffee break without causing chemicals to accumulate in your body. You will certainly stay at your best when you are in perfect shape. This type of cigarette will definitely keep you in good health because of the wonders that the cigarettes can do to you Cheap Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥